Clover's first birthday party was a week ago. We went to a park, had cupcakes (in the shape of a bear) and presents. Her Poppy (my dad) came from Reno for her party (and the other 407 birthday partied that weekend!) The typical party stuff, fun was had by most, I hope. Thanks to everyone for all of the presents she received, definitely not a deprived child...spoiled isn't quite yet the right word :)



If I had to pick Clover's favorite things in this world I would say her stuffed "babies" (she has many that she loves) and always having something to eat in both hands. I think that milk would be a close third to those two.
We're having a great time with the kids, the older they get the more fun (and easier!) they become.

Clover's a cute kid, although she's definitely not soft spoken like her brother was at that age. She's talking a lot these days, parroting back what you say to her, and she also has a pretty extensive vocabulary down for her age.
She's walking now, which is fun, and she's trying to learn how to run. Must be the older brother motivating her to move faster to get out of the way!
If I had to pick Clover's favorite things in this world I would say her stuffed "babies" (she has many that she loves) and always having something to eat in both hands. I think that milk would be a close third to those two.
We're having a great time with the kids, the older they get the more fun (and easier!) they become.
Happy B-day Clover! Oh she is just so cute! I cant wait to see them next month! And your bear cake is so cute! Did you make that? Very creative! Hope all is going well! We miss you!
I did make it, thank you.