Thanksgiving


.


We spent Thanksgiving in Logan, UT this year with the Woodbury's. It was a really special Thanksgiving because all of us could be there, which meant that all of our children would be getting together to play :) It was so amazing to watch! Storey loved his cousins, and even though the older ones got a bit annoyed with him after a while fun seemed to be had by all. Luckily his cousin Kelcey is only a month younger than him so they got a long great.


Here's Clover looking super cute (as usual) and David and I looking lovey (someone must have been waiting for that moment :)


The cousins, from left to right: Celab,Kelcey, Stephanie and Storey.



Storey and David.


David and me.


On Thanksgiving early :) in the morning we went out into the freezing cold and took pictures. The kids had a hard time, but in the end we really got some amazing pictures out of it.

One Response to “Thanksgiving”

  1. I love Thanksgiving at the Woodburys in Logan. Wish I could have gone. Pie Central!