The much awaited arrival of baby Milah has come and gone...and since I am behind on EVERYTHING it should come as no surprise that I am more than a month late on this as well...what do you expect? :)
She was born on Thanksgiving, and was around 8 lbs (I can't remember all the stats!). There were some complications with the birth but my sister, Sara, was able to deliver her on her own. Yay! She's amazing, seriously.
We came home from Utah the day after she was born so the kids were able to meet her right away. They loved her! Both of them were able hold her and they were so sweet and gentle. It was so amazing to watch my little "babies" with an actual baby. It really put into perspective for me that they aren't all that babyish anymore...sigh.
Cousin "baby" Milah
.
Oh and just in case you're wondering (and I know you are) No,we are not having another one anytime soon. We're just enjoying the babies without having to deal with any of the hard parts!
Baby mila is so cute and your babies holding the baby is too cute. I miss those cuties already!!! It's funny, Noah looks like a moose next to Jonas. You need to come bck soon so you can meet jonas now too