Wow, I am really bad at updating this! I'm going to make it a goal to update this more often, what's the point of having a blog to never use it??
ANYWAY...
Life is good :) Storey is now three years old! When did that happen, you ask? Oh, back in April, I say. No, but really, THREE?? When your parents tell you that kids grow up quick they are not kidding.

That out of the way, I love three! I feel like I am seeing the fruit of my labor from the past three years paying off. He listens (mostly) he's attentive (mostly) and above all he just a lot of fun. He's also great with his sister. He's very sweet, and caring towards her.


Storey went to Pre-preschool this year, and it was great. I loved it! Teacher Katheryn was amazing, and I was so sad to see her go :( He has some summer camps this summer and then goes to REAL preschool in the fall. I'm excited!
Let's see, he really loves to ride his scooter (thanks Aunt Anita!) that replaced the bike that some (jerky) person stole. We got him a "real" bike with training wheels and all but it's a above him at the moment. He rides that Razor like he's been doing it for years though.



Post a Comment