Clover Update


.



Clover is now 20 months...so for those of you non-moms, that means she just about 2 :)













If I had to sum Clover up into ONE word it would it would be SMART! Boy, is she smart. Too smart sometimes :) She's very fun and very spirited! I definitely feel much more tested by her personality than I ever did by Storey's. It might just be that we are very similar ;)

Let's see, Clover really likes to color, paint and play with play dough. One of her favorite things to do is go for a walk. She asks me every morning to go for a walk! Also, going to the park is something she loves. We go about 3 times a week and she just loves to go down the slide, and the big slides too! I'm surprised at the stuff she wants to do...it must be having a big brother around.





She also loves her big brother, very much!


One Response to “Clover Update”

  1. Megan says:

    Finally!!! It's about time you updated the blog ;) Your kids are so stinkin' cute it hurts. We are excited to see you!